Skip to product information
1 of 1
MARCHELLE
Fourth Act Pinot Noir Carneros 2021

750ml · 14.1% ABV

Regular price $59.98
Regular price Sale price $59.98
Sale Limited Availability

Product Details

This blend is a tribute to two of Marchelle's dedicated growers. Oppenlander Vineyard contributes 54% of the blend, farmed by Kitty and Norm Shandel, the 5th generation of their family. Hawk’s Roost Ranch makes up the remaining 46%, owned by Chuck Jones, who sadly passed away this year. Chuck's choice of the rare Swiss Mariafeld clone brings great structure and acidity to their wine, harmonizing beautifully with the fruit from Oppenlander Vineyard. This blend has been dedicated this to Chuck and his family.

Rich, deep red hues introduce the enticing aromas of brambly berries and vibrant cherries, setting the stage for a sensory journey. Supported by a robust backbone of acidity and firm tannins, this Pinot Noir emerges as one of our most structured and profound offerings. Exhibiting a Eurocentric character, it promises to evolve beautifully with cellaring. Ideal for pairing with heartier dishes and flavorful cheeses, this wine is a testament to both craftsmanship and versatility.


View full details
Your cart
Product Product subtotal Quantity Price Product subtotal
MARCHELLE Fourth Act Pinot Noir Carneros 2021
MARCHELLE Fourth Act Pinot Noir Carneros 2021
MARCHELLE Fourth Act Pinot Noir Carneros 2021
$59.98/ea
$0.00
Limited Availability
$59.98/ea $0.00