Skip to product information
1 of 1
MARCHELLE
Grower's Reserve 2020

750ml · 14.3% ABV

Regular price $44.98
Regular price Sale price $44.98
Sale Limited Availability

Product Details

This unique blend is a tribute to two dedicated growers who have been instrumental in Marchelle's winemaking journey. Oppenlander Vineyard, situated near Comptche in Mendocino County, contributes 54% of the blend and is tended by Kitty and Norm Shandel, the fifth generation of their family to farm the land. The remaining 46% comes from Hawk’s Roost Ranch in the Russian River Valley, where Chuck Jones, the owner and farmer, recently passed away. The winemakers have dedicate this blend to him and his family. Chuck selected the rare Swiss Mariafeld clone, known for imparting great structure and acidity, which complements the highly structured fruit from Oppenlander Vineyard.

The wine presents intense purple-red hues with a moderate depth, captivating the eye. Aromas of bright berries, earth, and sandalwood grace the nose, echoing on the palate with delightful consistency. Supported by an excellent backbone of acidity, the wine showcases a finely-sculpted tannin structure. Its aftertaste leaves a lasting impression with a long and intricately layered finish.

View full details
Your cart
Product Product subtotal Quantity Price Product subtotal
MARCHELLE Grower's Reserve  2020
MARCHELLE Grower's Reserve 2020
MARCHELLE Grower's Reserve 2020
$44.98/ea
$0.00
Limited Availability
$44.98/ea $0.00